hello to all my delightful friends in the internet,
my name is Weirdina and i’ll be taking over from berry (annoying twat she is!) and showing you how to perfect your judgmental skills.
1. always determine a person’s nature based on their looks
– what a person wears plays an important role in how they behave and what their personality is like. if a person wears glasses, don’t talk to them! they are nerds and spread a very contagious and lethal disease called ambition and this disease can ruin your life permanently! (much like berry she gives off prime nerd vibes!) moreover always look at the logo. if they wear anything less than haute couture stay away! those kind people are poor and are absolutely the worst! they think they can just sashay in with their cheap clothes and mix with beautiful people, well they can’t! they are below us! (berry can be a fine example she keeps offering help but she needs to take her and her cheap ass away from the perfection that is me!) so in conclusion, if a person does not look like a runway model stay away! they do nothing but ruin you.
2. put labels on everyone (and everything!)
– no one is unique. i have been studying the subject of judgement for years and all my research shows that the best way to do so is to classify everyone into groups and then sort those groups into ‘worship’ and ‘stay away’. glasses go to nerds, black clothing go to emo, blonde hair go to bitches etc. judging people and labeling them is tremendous fun and promotes a sense of satisfaction when you know you don’t belong to any of the loser categories (unless you do and in that case exit the site cuz you’re not worthy!).
3. pass remarks on every action a loser does
– once you reach the elite form of judgement and therefore popularity, make sure you constantly comment on everything the uncool people do. this will guarantee a place amongst the cool people and elevate you to supreme judger. a loser is pathetic and so are all of their actions and it is our duty to let them know.
4. tips for losers
– if you are a loser or anything below cool then you’re pathetic but since i’m a very generous person, i thought i’d help.
a. turn your back on your friends. if you get even the slightest chance to be popular, do NOT be hesitant in betraying them. popularity is, after all, the most important thing ever.
b. worship the cool kids. you never know they might be feeling generous and allow you to do their homework for them.
c. when everything else fails kill yourself. at least this you will have a minute of fame.
thanks for reading guys and keep judging! one day you might be popular! (probs not tho)
berry: IN CASE YOU DIDN’T REALIZE THIS POST IS A JOKE. WEIRDINA DOES NOT EXIST. AND DON’T JUDGE PEOPLE IT IS AN OFFENSIVE AND DEMORALIZING HABIT. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE. K BAIII!!!